Monday, February 8, 2010

What Goal Have You Achieved?

Everyone knows I home school and my mom can't teach me everything. So I take many classes out home. For art I take a fashion design class on Saturdays. Last week we finished our first big project. We made tote bags! In that time period I learned how to use a sewing machine, I learned how to tread a sewing machine, sew a basic stitch and base thread. We all used African cloth. At the end I felt very accomplished and I felt I achieved my goal. I had great pride in everyone and I can't wait until we start our next project.

3 comments:

  1. What was the purpose in choosing the African fabric? I think that is great you are learning cultural aspects of design. Can you post a photo of your completed project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW U R HOME SKOOL DAT IS COOL........WANNA FOLLOW MII CAUSE I CAN FOLLOW U

    ReplyDelete